Friday, August 14

Picture Overload from Month 1 to 2


Y'all, it's one of the best days of the year! Cow Appreciation Day! If you live near a Chickfila and don't do this, you're crazy! Dress like a cow and get a free meal. Yes please! Lucy made the cutest little calf.
Daddy always catches the cutest smiles


I wish I looked this cute in a swimsuit
So relaxed sitting upright
Her face kills me! So funny.


Coordinating outfits for her first full day at church!
Lucy's first time getting some Mexican food. Won't be the last.
Myka loves babies and is so sweet to her baby Luce. I can't wait to see these two grow up together. Cousins are the cutest.
Pay no attention to the mess in the background. Pay attention to how adorable these two are. I love how she looks at her daddy.
She wasn't too sure about her first time in the bouncer seat, but she likes it now.





Izzy is starting to get more interested in Lucy. She joins in during tummy time. We just have to make sure she doesn't get too excited and think Lucy is a moving toy.
She always has to have her hands close to her face
I love this little baby doll. If you, your little girl, or little boy needs a bow/bowtie: go to my best friend's etsy shop. The best quality bows ever!
My friend brought to my attention that Lucy looks like a mandrake baby from Harry Potter when she cries, I would have to agree haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment