Monday, August 10

Mommy/Daughter Photoshoot

My sister-in-law wanted to practice taking some pictures, so of course Lucy and I offered to be models! It was so fun! We wanted to go take pictures outside, but with Texas summer being in full swing with the temperature being 100+ degrees, that wasn't happening. 
Taking pictures with an almost 2 month old is not an easy task, especially when she has a short span of happiness after eating and before she just wants to take her nap. But I love how they turned out! It was fun to be in the pictures since I am usually the one to be taking the pictures.
I definitely want to continue to document Lucy's growth and personality, especially throughout the first year. As a parent, babies grow up right before your eyes but you feel like they go from a tiny newborn to a toddler running around in the blink of an eye! 
Lucy always has a bow on that round head when we are out and about, but I wanted to show off that big beautiful bald head she has right now (and her old man hair line haha). She is such a cute chunk.
Thanks Lauren for taking these! I can't wait to do more photoshoots :) Check out her cute blog here!
She loves to squawk talk as loud as she can. It's so cute.

















1 comment:

  1. These are stunning! Lauren did a great job! As did her models...obviously.

    ReplyDelete