Saturday, July 11

Fourth of July

This year for the Fourth we had a big party with Brent's side of the family. It's been the first time in awhile that all of his siblings were together, and we also got together with his aunt, uncle, and cousins. Lucy got to meet a lot of family members in one weekend! This was the first year that I didn't see a single firework since Lucy was taking her sweet time eating. She has her priorities set: Food > Fireworks. Can't blame her.

Earlier that week she had her 2 week appointment.
Stats| 
Weight: 8lbs. 13oz. 68% (a whole pound heavier than her birth weight!)
Height: 20.8 in. 65% (an inch longer than her birth length!)
Head: 14.3 in. 74%

Unfortunately we didn't have Izzy for our family picture.
Lucy and Todd. Cute second cousins. They are almost exactly 2 weeks apart and were close to the same size at birth. Lucy has definitely gotten chunky.
She fell asleep holding onto her nose.
Since she looked so dang cute in her outfit, we had to have a little photoshoot at home. I am so smitten by this girl. It's fun seeing all of her facial expressions. And there is no better feeling when she looks up at me and smiles.









I am so grateful I get to raise this girl in a country with all the freedoms we have and I'm grateful for those who have fought and continue to fight for all of us and for our country. Hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment