I had my first baby shower at the end of April thrown by my mom and mother-in-law. The decorations were so cute and the food was so tasty. I felt incredibly loved by all those who came to spoil my little girl.
| The best baby shower game "The Price is Right" |
| Love this girl! |
| Pregnant Girls Sandwich! Can't wait to meet Kelsey's baby girl in August! I am so thankful for these friends. |
| Lucky to have my mom and sister living close by. |
| My mother-in-law and aunt-in-law, they made the shower picture perfect! So grateful for all they do. |
| Yeah, Angie's baby bump is tiny compared to mine haha. |
| So much love for this little sister of mine. |
![]() |
| Girl party! |
I can't believe I am due in exactly 2 weeks! Time has seriously flown by. I was very anxious about her coming a few weeks ago but now that the hospital bags are packed, car seat is set up, nursery is basically done, baby clothes are all washed, we are ready for you baby girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment