Saturday, May 23

Lucy-land

I am so in love with how the nursery turned out. I had so many ideas and of course pinterest pictures pinned and am happy with how it all came together. Once we found out we were having a girl, I knew I wanted to make the nursery really girly instead of gender neutral.

(It has literally been rainy and storming every day for the past month,which is driving me insane, so waiting for natural light to take these pictures was becoming a joke. So I'll probably replace these pictures whenever the sun comes out. If the sun ever comes back out!!)

Color theme: Coral, Mint Green, Gold, White, and some Gray.


Crib mobiles are so cute.
And my mom always impresses me with the blankets she crochets for each grand baby.


Brent and I transformed the changing table/dresser from an ugly orange colored wood to this cute little white with gold knobs. It was a fun project to do together.
These dress prints were my first purchase after finding out we were having a girl.
They are done my amazingly talented cousin and I adore them!

We had to get this beanie baby since it's "Loosey the Goose". How perfect! And these nursery rhyme blocks add a cute touch.

We are waiting on our glider to fill this spot in the reading nook. I didn't realize it took 6-8 weeks, so baby girl will come before the glider. 

We can't wait to bring her home to her room! It has been so much fun putting it all together. Izzy has been a little weary of all the changes, her little spoiled dog world is about to be rocked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment