Friday, May 22

Quick Brag Session

Dear Husband,

This pregnancy has been easy overall, but these last few weeks have been quite uncomfortable. I just want to thank you for being the best. Thank you for coming to the 8 hour hospital class with me. Thank you for letting me wear your socks since my feet are so swollen and mine no longer fit. Thank you for tying my shoes every morning since I can't reach them. Thank you for the daily massages on my back and feet. Thank you for letting me pick what's for dinner almost every night. Thank you for helping me set up the nursery and making sure everything is perfect. Thank you for talking to our sweet little girl every day, even if you also bang on my belly like it's a bongo drum. And thank you for making me laugh and smile every day through it all. Life with just the two of us has been my favorite adventure so far and now I can't wait for this next adventure of starting our family together.
You are going to be the greatest father. Lucy and I are the luckiest girls to have you for forever.

Love you always.

"Ok, Brent now put your hand on her belly"
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing at how awkward he made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment