Friday, April 24

Bluebonnet Maternity Shoot: 33 weeks

I have never wanted to have a maternity photoshoot. I figured when my bump gets that big, I won't be looking too good.. so why would I want to take pictures to document that? But my friend talked me into taking some pictures, and it helped that it is bluebonnet season here in Texas! (For those who aren't Texans, the bluebonnet is our state flower and it only blooms for about a month in the Spring). 
After seeing how the pictures turned out, I am so happy I listened to her and took these pictures because I love them! I can't wait to print a few out to hang up in the nursery.
A huge thank you to Elise for doing my hair, makeup, and taking these amazing pictures! I am so thankful for your friendship. And our babies are going to make the cutest couple :)

(The first two pictures were taken by Brent, I was quite impressed by his photography skills)


















Brent and I can not believe we only have 6 more weeks until we meet our little Lucy. We already love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment