Saturday, December 7

Playing Catch Up: Fall 2013

Izzy turned 2!
Yes yes she is spoiled.




Weekend trip to Houston to hang out with Brent's brothers, and we got to see my BYU cougars play!
Please play no attention to the lack of BYU gear- the Stocks aren't really BYU fans..
Myka play date with Grammy at the park





And now for my all-time favorite video. Myka becomes slightly self-destructive when she gets frustrated. This was after tearing her away from the Chickfila playground.


Halloween:
At work each department was given a decade. It was a fun day, even though I didn't win the costume contest :(





Brent turned 26! (He thought he was turning 27..oh dear, already losing his mind? haha)



Crafting projects:

Every time I look at our table I love it even more. Red furniture is so fun!
Pinterest idea- love how it turned out

Josh Groban Concert:
Usually I delete the Groupon emails I get daily without even glancing at them, but when I saw the subject line said Josh Groban concert and then the price was $25 how could we not go?! I'm glad my mom and sister were all in at the mention of the great deal. Brings me back to our concert going days when my mom used to win concert tickets monthly (she had a gift!).


The concert was great and so relaxing. I loved being able to just sit and enjoy it, and laugh at all the middle aged women swooning over him. I never realized that Josh Groban was such a comedian. And I was highly impressed with his team of musicians, especially the violinist. Overall, definitely worth the $25!


It is so fun living close to family so that we can do these sporadic events :) And I am excited that next week my other brother Kyle and his wife Lauren move here! More family = more fun! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment