Saturday, December 7

Playing Catch Up: Summer 2013

As usual, I am way behind at blogging. So these will be short catch up posts since I like blogging just to keep a record of what has happened..

Memorial Day:
I had a fun weekend with my sisters and my sassy Granny was in town for a visit!



My Birthday! I turned the big 23 :)
Brent made me a delicious "punch-bowl" cake which is basically a mash up of vanilla cake, homemade whipped cream, and fresh strawberries..so so good!





July 4th:
We spent it over at the Stock's house and Heather made an appearance as well.
We got Izzy a present so that she could enjoy the pool a little more since she usually swims like a boat anchor. 


Not much that is cuter than that!
I love my little family 

Insert random Izzy pic: She learned to ride on the middle console
The next big event/holiday is, of course, Cow Appreciation Day!
Now if you have never been to a Chickfila..first off I feel so sorry for you and I hope you fix that soon...second off you have probably never heard of this. This day is always one of my favorites of the year. In honor of Cows, on this day if you go to Chickfila dressed as a cow then you get a free as in FREE meal! My older sister bought a cow suit for Halloween one year in college and it has since been the most used costume probably in the world. So we pull it out for this occasion and it gets a lot of jealous looks. This was the first year the Brent got involved. Though he felt a bit foolish, there is never any complaining when you get a delicious Chickfila meal at ZERO cost.



The rest of the summer was basically dedicated to my nieces and nephew. I absolutely love being an Aunt and it just makes me more excited for the day when Brent and I will start a family. But for now I'll just spoil these cute kids.

Since my brother and his wife went on a trip, we got to spend a week with their cute kids- Brighton and Aleena.

She's like a kid herself







Almost all of my days off of work are spent with this cute girl- Myka. I love the relationship that we have since we see each other often, and the fact that she now calls me Aubey which was my nickname growing up and still what my best friend calls me.

She loves to play "peek-a-boo"

The Queen never needs to walk
Always a crazy day when the Aunties come to play


And the end of the summer meant and end to seeing this girl almost everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment