Sunday, December 8

ICE at the Gaylord

My older sister found an amazing half off deal for the ICE at the Gaylord. If you've never been it's pretty fascinating that everything is ice and it is unbelievably cold in there (9 degrees!). Brent and I went last year and the theme was Madagascar which is probably one of my least favorite kids movies, but this year it was the Nutcracker and also New York, so I enjoyed the ice art more. Since Brent has an evening class I was the 4th wheel with my sister, her hubs, and Myka! So really I was Myka's date. It was a lot nicer going during the week too because it is much less crowded and easier to take pictures. 
Cue the selfies!
She was not very happy with the big blue coats






Just creeping up on Myka and John
The cute little family




One of the only smiles we could get out of this girl all night

1 comment:

  1. Fun times with auntie aubie! I don't think I took any pictures of the Nutcracker, we were running through it.

    ReplyDelete