Sunday, December 8

Thanksgiving in Utah

This year we spent Thanksgiving with Brent's family and since they recently finished building their vacation home near Park City it seemed perfect to have it up there. I needed a nice escape from Plano so to say I was excited would've been an understatement. 
We were blessed with perfect weather and no snow while we were there!
First stop after landing..Cafe Rio! (and I got it again about 2 days later)

The second day we were there we spent it in Provo to see my little sister and I was so glad my sister-in-law and newest nephew Everett were able to join us!
It was so fun seeing my sister's apartment, BYU campus, and a must was eating at Zupas!
I love this little guy! 
Oh the BYU bookstore, I love that place.
And the chocolate covered gummy bears they sell.





Heather's boyfriend is too cool for a photo.
Heather came up to the cabin for Thanksgiving to join the Stocks. It was so fun being around family and being around delicious food. Since it was so pretty, we had ourselves a little photoshoot!

(Thanks for being the photographer Heather!) 

The brothers enjoyed their photoshoot a little too much:




I am so thankful to have these girls as my sister-in-laws and love them dearly.

And since Aubrey brought her camera, I recruited her to take some pictures of Brent and I. The mountains are so pretty out there.



These were taken by Heather on the iPhone:


And I am thankful for this crazy little sister of mine and that she could come hang out. 



I have so much to be thankful for in my life. I could not be more thankful for my husband, my family, my fantastic in-laws, and being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love knowing that I will be with my family forever! 
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving :)

1 comment:

  1. That cabin is amazing...so jealous! I would have been more jealous if you used it during a ski trip.

    ReplyDelete