This first one most people will think is quite ridiculous and weird and my brother has already told me that I am the type of pet owner he makes fun of. And that's fine, because I threw my little puppy Izzy a birthday party since she recently turned 1 and it was so much fun!
Think what you want about the fact that we went all out for this party, but those pet owners who love their pets will all totally understand. Especially since we don't have any kids, and we've been stuck in this city all summer long, I just couldn't resist the chance to throw a party. Now I'm not too insane where I had dog activities planned and a cake specifically for Izzy and a candle for her to blow out like my sister thought was going to happen haha. It was just a fun hang out while a bunch of dogs ran around. Ever since leaving my job at the vet hospital (which I couldn't be happier about!), Izzy has missed playing with all her dog friends so she was thrilled to play with them all night. Here's the pictures from that night. Thanks to all who were able to make it!
| Izzy's dad; Fonzo and Izzy. Quite a size difference. |
| Happiest birthday girl around |
| Love my cute little family! |
We can't wait to go back and visit again. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
And hopefully we don't go that long without doing anything fun again!
Some other news in the Stock lives- we will be moving to a new apartment the day before Thanksgiving and I could not be more excited!! Also I recently got a new job that I love a lot (I forgot what it was like to actually enjoy going to work). The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment