Wednesday, June 13

The big 22!

Last week I turned the big 22! And I had the best birthday and was treated like such a queen. Thankfully I was able to get that day off of work, otherwise it would not have been a great day at all..Here's a birthday summary with pictures:
Heaven on a plate at The Original Pancake House
My cute niece Natalie



My husband crafted. Never thought that would ever happen. So impressed with my headband holder. 
And I love my kindle.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM
Birthday swim with my niece, nephew, and sista


Angel food cake with 3 candles! Yum yum



So thankful to have so much family close by. All I wanted to do for my birthday was shop and eat Chuy's, and that's what I did along with breakfast and swimming. It was perfect! 

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a great birthday! Izzy has gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete