There are so many fun things coming up this year that I need to catch this bad boy up so that I can blog about them.
Last November we moved apartments! Words cannot describe how much I wanted to get out of our last place.
Cons:
Parking a mile away
Climbing the 3 flights of stairs (super fun with groceries and taking Izzy out)
Walking through a cloud of smoke whenever coming or leaving (thanks neighbors)
Hearing our neighbors argue and slam doors, a lot. (thanks again neighbors)
Small, small, and triple small
Far from work
I think those are the main ones. I fell in love with our new apartment right away. Packing was awful, but thankfully moving was a breeze. And unpacking was even easier.
Pros of new place:
Park literally right in front of our door
Finally have kitchen counter space
Huge bathroom and walk in closet
We can actually walk around our kitchen table
Dog park literally across the street
We have a private little yard for Izzy
It's double the space
Super close to work
| Sorry for the awful iPhone pictures, not the smartest to take pictures at night |
And our new church ward is awesome and has a lot of young families which is fun. But I am glad we are still close and able to see our friends from our previous ward.
I'm sure we will be here for awhile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment