Nor am I even close to being pregnant.
But it was just a maxi dress, so I figured there wasn't much of a difference between a maternity and a non-maternity maxi dress.
Plus, Target doesn't really have a barrier dividing the women's and maternity sections, so it was a complete accident.
But I kinda really love it.
And I'll be able to keep loving it when I am one day pregnant.
And I know a cool gal who bought maternity jeans on accident and loves them, so she inspired me to go ahead and take the plug.
And then I decided that we hardly take pictures with Izzy, so we just had to have a little photo shoot.
![]() |
| Brent wanted to match my dress with his purple and orange tie, too bad the shades were completely off. |
Have a Happy Sunday!
I hope you are all having 64 degree, bright & sunny weather like we are in Texas :)




That is such a cute dress! And I have done the exact same thing. I used to work at Motherhood Maternity...and bought some things with my discount that I wear now, and will wear when I am preggo one day. Plus, that dress looks adorable on you. Hope you are loving Texas! That is where I want to be right now! :)
ReplyDelete