Usually what happens is I will go shopping for myself with Brent or with friends and I am the only one that leaves with not a single article of clothing. It's almost a guarantee this will happen. It happened when I went shopping with my girlfriends for my engagement picture outfits. And it's what happens every time Brent and I go out shopping. I think I enjoy shopping for Brent more than I like shopping for myself..
(This excludes Target..I always leave there with something)
![]() |
| Brent's great purchases today. |
Does anyone else have this issue? I probably have a shopping curse, or I just do it to myself. In any case, I need this curse to end so that I can find a cute black dress for a wedding in May!
.jpg)
I have that same problem! It either isn't in my size, doesn't fit, isn't long enough or too expensive! I rule out every possibility!
ReplyDelete