Saturday, October 1

What an eye popping...err...zapping occasion!

Sing with me now! Brent can see clearly now...do do do do (I don't know how to finish the phrase but the beginning is all that matters)
Brent is now contacts and glasses FREE! *applause, cheers, hoots, hollers*
He is one happy perfect-visioned boy. 
And I am happy that he will no longer leave water stains all over the bathroom counter after he deals with his contacts. Talk about a win win situation. 
The Before:
Last picture with glasses EVER!
Brent says that the hardest thing was having to wear his glasses for 5 weeks before the procedure. (He had indents behind his ears since he wore them for so long..gross). He described the procedure to me, and I cringed multiple times so I'll just leave all of that nasty information out of here. All I know is that I could not go through with it. The eyeball grosses me out. 

Right now Brent has these disgusting bruises on his eyes. I'm not gunna lie, looking at his eyes makes my stomach a bit queasy. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED:


Ha, and Brent gets to wear these suuuuper sexy googles to bed every night for awhile:

Sexy right?
I think I might just make him wear those all the time. What a stud! 
But then I look at this picture and am excited that he will forever be glasses free (not that he wasn't a total hottie with his glasses...but you get the picture)


Wow, I married a good one. And he's loving his no-glasses face maybe even more than I do! One of the first things he exclaimed was that he should now be a face model since he looks so good.. followed by many incredible facial poses (if only there was a way to instantly start recording/photographing moments like that). Ha, gotta love his humility.

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas Brent! I hope you like your present for the next 3-5 years! Haha just kidding...sorta :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Gag. I seriously did gag. But it looks great! I would love to just skip the whole surgery and be able to have perfect vision...I think that is just called good genes which I did not get. Lame.

    ReplyDelete