Thursday, September 29

Don't lament that you can't laminate.

Some husbands bring home flowers, others bring home chocolate..my wonderful hubs? He bought me the most beautiful thing ever..a laminator!! Yes ladies and gents, a lovely thermal laminator. I was beyond happy. For months and months I have been bugging him, begging him, convincing him, that we I need a laminator, and out of the blue as a surprise to me this little baby showed up at the door. 
Have you ever seen anything so lovely in your life?
Now some of you may be wondering, what's with this obsession with a laminator? Well, let me explain. Ever since being called as the nursery leader at church approximately 8 months ago, I have wanted to print out cute little things for lessons and signs for the doors and little magnets for each of the kids. However, the kids are 18 months-3 years of age. Did I mention there are usually about 17 of them there each week? Yes, 17. That wasn't a typo. Nothing would last more than a few minutes if it is not laminated. And I don't ever have the time or desire to drive to an office store to laminate for me. Now I am going to throw myself a laminating party and laminate anything and everything that my heart desires. 
I. Can't. Wait!
Let the laminating begin!


Upcoming blog post: My hubs, yes the wonderful man who got me that beautiful laminator, is getting his eyes zapped tomorrow. That sounds slightly barbaric but it's the best way to describe the pricey procedure LASIK. He isn't even a bit nervous, I would be a wreck if I were him! I'm nervous for him! I am however excited to laugh at the nifty goggle glasses he has to wear to bed. Pictures will be taken and will be posted. That's to come this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment