Wednesday, September 14

Bye bye hair

I always go through a phase where I have the same haircut and same length for a few years and then I just get sick of it and sick of having long hair and then I cut it (and I end up hating my short hair and regret cutting it). This time I wanted something completely different, so thanks to all of the hairstyles I saw on pinterest that I loved and for my hairdresser Linda--my hair has been cut and I love it! 
I didn't take a before picture...but you can just look at previous pictures and see how long it was.


Now: 
It is slightly a-line with layers in the back. And I hate taking pictures of myself. I apologize for the awful pictures.
Brent loves it, thankfully. He doesn't want me to go back to the long hair..we'll see. He also wants me to get bangs...I don't think that one will happen. But maybe one day I'll get in a mood to go get bangs (don't count on it, I always talk myself out of it). I'm not sure how it will look when my hair is curly, Brent is secretly (well it's not that secret) hoping that I always keep it straight.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! You are making me want to cut my hair too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! no bangs no bangs! haha i'm so anti. well at least with straight chopped bangs. brent is a booch!! i like your hair straight and curly. can't wait to see some pictures of it curly too... aka GET GOIN!

    ReplyDelete