Monday, August 8

Reminiscing..

Friday morning, my newest niece was born. Summer Ann Unck.
Ahh she is the cutest thing! I wish we lived closer so that we could go and see her.

Yesterday, I got to see and chat with this adorable girl who I miss hanging out with:


We chatted about these fun Freshman year times:




And all the other adventures we had with these two hooligans:

Now 75% of us are married (quoting C-Black) and life is so different from those carefree days.
How did all of this come up? 
Because our lovely little sisters are about to be roommates and start their lives in the Freshman dorms at BYU just like we did a few years ago. How presh.
They are going to be the life of the party at BYU :)

3 comments:

  1. i'm sure i mentioned how much i love the picture at the top of your blog but i'll say it again... it rocks! and come back to BYU. NOW.

    ReplyDelete