Brent and I thankfully got to avoid the madness this year. Last year when Part 1 came out we were both working the midnight shows and the opening weekend. Wow, I don't miss that at all... This year was a beautiful change and we got to see it 2 days earlier than the release date at a private screening for Cinemark Corporate workers and their family. Even though Brent still thought I was crazy for making us wait an hour in line for a private screening, it was so worth it because we had the best seats in the theater!
I absolutely loved the movie. Though I wish I few things weren't changed from the book but it didn't bug me too much.
 |
| We didn't dress up this year..but the 3D glasses were adorable. |
Also, a couple weeks ago Brent and I dominated Six Flags. Or it may have dominated us (especially me). I definitely found that I can't handle as many rollercoasters as I used to. Though I am just going to blame it on the over 100 degree heat that day because I thought I was going to pass out multiple times and I got headaches after every rollercoaster. It was still a lot of fun and the new Texas Giant is so much better since it is no longer all wooden. No pictures from this adventure since I didn't want my camera to also be dominated by the rollercoasters. I would recommend that no one go to a theme park when the temperature is over 100. Oh Texas this heat and drought is not making for a fun summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment