Both of our parents were out of town for the 4th. The Stocks were having a reunion up in Utah that we, of course, couldn't attend because of work and school. And my parents were driving back from taking my little sister to the Y. So Brent and I were taken in by the Richmond family to celebrate. It was a day full of eating, swimming, watching fireworks, and then taking forever trying to get back home since all the roads were blocked. When Brent is with the Richmonds, it's as though they are 10-year-old boys. They come up with the most random games that will entertain them for hours. So while the husbands were doing that, us wives were chatting about important things like the Bachelorette this season and tropical paradise vacations we want to go to. Ha it was a lot of fun.
 |
| The boys in their intense pool basketball game. |
 |
| Us girls failing at keeping score |
The following is a cool action shot sequence of Brent's 1.5 turn front flip. (The ball was thrown at him unexpectedly)
 |
| The group to watch fireworks. |
 |
| I wanted to make sure I had a front row seat...little did I know I was facing the wrong way. |
Thank you to Miken for the great chats and the pictures :)
good times... now move to UTAH! haha. i'm glad we got to hang out! what do you think of ashley's choices last night??? hah
ReplyDelete