Beginning of June..
I turned 21! Birthdays are never too exciting for me but Brent always loves to make me feel special. The night before my birthday I celebrated with my family by going to Chuys(!!) and having cake and playing games. I forgot my camera and my little sister still hasn't sent me the pictures.. The next day we celebrated with Brent's parents with cupcakes!
For my birthday, Brent got took me to Target and let me buy all the frames I wanted (since he is so tired of hearing my talk about decorating our apartment and not actually going to get anything) and he got me Taylor Swift Tickets! Her concert isn't until October but I am so excited. I also got some great Vera Bradley items from my family and a Chuy's gift card from his parents. :)
A little later in June...
My little sister graduated high school! Crazy.. I can't believe she leaves for BYU in 2 days. I'm so bummed I won't be up there with her. Her graduating class had 1,393 kids in it (Courtney counted haha).
![]() |
| It's a tradition to take ugly pictures together |
| Graduated!!! |
And most recently...
Brent and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary (it's seriously been 6 months already?). We broke tradition by cutting into our wedding cake topper. No worries, we saved half of it to actually eat on our one year so hopefully we won't have as much bad luck headed our way. But I just wanted our cake to still taste good and I was worried that it wouldn't if we waited the full year.
| Almond cake |


our cake sat in our freezer for a year and then we never ate any of it just threw it out... haha. so you're better than us.
ReplyDeleteand i just did a blog update but i want to send you some of the full size pictures if you want them. send me your email address if you want them. i had fun getting to know you better!
hogstain.blogspot.com
i know... i was very disappointed it was a rerun!!!!!!1 as soon as i saw bentley i was t.o.ed. oh well... next week we will chat about the results hahaha
ReplyDelete