One of the things that I knew when marrying Brent was that he was going to at some point buy a gun. Little did I know that he was going to get his precious shotgun within the first 5 months of marriage. But I made sure he knew that this would be his one and only gun so he better make it worth it.
Meet his little camo baby...
Brent wanted to make sure he got a photoshoot with it.
![]() |
| His model pose |
![]() |
| Typical guy.. |



hahahaha oh my! Typical Brent. Kinda just made my day :)
ReplyDeleteFound your blog!! Muahahaha I am an official "stalker" :) You are so kind to let Brent get his gun....Bennett had his rifle before we got married, so I had no say. The link to our blog is bennettandjenna.blogspot.com - We want to have you guys over for a game night soon!
ReplyDelete