Saturday afternoon, I attended a Royal Wedding Tea Party to watch the fantastic wedding of Will and Kate with some adorable ladies from church. I was so excited about this when my fellow nursery assistant, Ellen, threw out the idea. We had to wear our best English hat..Oh how I wish I had ribbons to decorate the sun hat I bought.
We also had to bring a treat. I brought pretzel salad. Warning: it's insanely good and addicting. Go here for the recipe.
| It's always a crowd pleaser. |
Here's my tea party outfit. I didn't want to pose by myself so I grabbed Brent's awesome kite.
The following pictures are courtesy of Ellen and her top-notch camera.
![]() |
| Amelia is in nursery with Allison and I. She's so adorable. |
Ellen set up a little photo studio for us all to take some glamour shots of our English outfits.
It quickly turned into "Britain's Next Top Model".
Cheers to all!






I love your dress and hat! Brent's one lucky guy :)
ReplyDeleteThis was the funnest party ever!!! I love this beautiful blog of yours!
ReplyDelete