Monday, April 11

Getting younger?

Fun weekend which lacked pictures. Well to be honest, it didn't lack pictures..the picture taking was just nonexistent. Oh well.
Suzanne and Michelle came into town for the weekend so we joined the Stocks for dinner at Celebrations on Friday.
Saturday was full of shopping with Courtney and then a pleasant double date with her and John later that night. We saw Hanna. It was an..interesting movie, however while Brent and I were reflecting on it during our drive home we realized that they never actually explained the plot or some of the characters so a lot of it was left open. Therefore it was given a "meh" from me.
Sunday Heather had her dance competition!! I had only seen a few of their dances during a rehearsal so it was fun seeing the costumes and stage performance. Heather did amazing. I'm glad I was able to go see her since I wasn't able to go to her previous competition. Some of the other dance companies had really awesome dances and others were so strange. But I guess that's what you always get with dance/art. It was a very long night. I think I watched over 50 dances, possibly a lot more than that. They all started running dancing together (ha, clever). While I was there I was asked if I was Heather's younger or older sister. Seriously?! Do I look like I'm younger than 17!! I couldn't even keep from making a face when this question was asked to me. I know some people take it as a big compliment to look younger and I know I'm only 20 but I also know that I clearly look older than Heather.
Clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment