Sunday, April 3

Family Dates are as cool as a Hole in One.

That title is quite clever. I know.
Yes, we went and we putt putted. The weather was grand, the company was spectacular, Adventure Landing is even more ghetto, and my putt putting game was embarrassing.
Courtney and John were having their own personal competition and Courtney came out on top.
Brent schooled us all on the second game. His strategy was to watch how we either failed or how we got a hole in one. Then he would either correct our mistakes and get a hole in one or copy how one of us got a hole in one. He has some putt putt skill.

Heather was the most entertaining to watch, especially since she had never gone putt putting before. Seriously. And sadly, me and Heather were having out own competition to fight for second to last place. Like I said, my game was embarrassing. I had some hole in ones and then some hole in fives..ha.


It was so much fun. Even when we were putting in the dark since Adventure Landing can't seem to afford to turn on all their lights. But no worries, the large plastic animals and caves were lit and that's all that matters.

"Look over there at those awesome fake animals!"
I don't know why I am grabbing the fake giraffe's bum...but I am

I really love that guy.
Double Date + the tag along :)
Don't feel too bad for Heather being the 5th wheel...she entertained herself by squeezing into every picture. Like this one:

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. I like that last picture. Oh heather. Can you send me the group pic and the one of me and lil poop?? Gracias

    ReplyDelete