Brent and I have gone on some great dates this past week.
Date 1: Pistol Shooting
If there is one thing Brent loves to do, it's shoot guns. Pistols, shotguns, whatever. His love also includes camping and rock climbing and being outdoors. I married such a manly man. However, I can't say that I enjoy these outdoorsy things. But then again, I haven't really gone shooting so I have made a goal to try all of these manly outdoorsy things before I make a final judgement on them (I'm the most excited about camping). So this week, pistol shooting has been checked off the list and I'll have to admit I really liked it. If only the wind didn't cause me to lose the feeling in my hands after a little while. But that wind didn't take me off my game. I was really good (which surprised Brent). A big thanks to Brent's cousin for helping us out since he works there.
| My photography skills were on! Check out that smoke/flame/whatever. |
I may not look like too confident, but I had great aim.
Date 2: Justin Bieber Movie!!
NeverSayNeverrrrrrrrrrrr
Love him or hate him, that's your choice. Brent and I don't love him or hate him. But his movie was surprisingly good. Thankfully it was a documentary and not just a concert. We knew that going in to it which is why we went. And what we got out of it? Justin Bieber is extremely talented and the young-old girls who are obsessed with him are fun to laugh at.
All in all it was a great movie choice. And my little sister was there with us to experience the bieber fever that we are all still recovering from. Brent included.
Now tomorrow is Valentine's day and we get to spend it together! Last year I was in Provo and he was in Virginia. He sent me flowers and I sent him a fun little package which was cute for being long distance but I would rather have Brent then some flowers of course.
| He did a great job with the flower choice |
| This picture cracks me up. He was throwing the little heart cut outs that were in his package. |
This year we are just going to have a fun time being together. I'm not a fan of crowds so going out to dinner with every other couple in the world isn't my idea of a romantic date so I have a few ideas of my own.
Happy Valentine's Day to my wonderful husband. I love you babe.



No comments:
Post a Comment