Date: December 21, 2010
It was 80 degrees, sun shining, and perfect. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I never wanted to get married in December because I
Brent and I were sealed in the Dallas Temple for time and all eternity at noon that day.
We then had a luncheon at Maggiano's and ended the day with our reception from 7-9pm at the Plano Centre. (To say I was exhausted by the end of that reception would be an understatement.) To all those future brides out there, I recommend getting a full night's sleep the night before your big day. Take a sleeping pill if you have to. Don't stay up worrying about minor wedding details the night before and end up getting only 5 hours of sleep. Worst mistake. Even though I was not well rested, my excitement and happiness kept me going the whole day.
Here are just a few of my favorite pictures:


How is married life? To put it simply...incredible. I still can't believe how lucky I am to be married to Brent. Whenever our dating story or how we met gets brought up, my sisters are the first to talk about how I was quite smitten with Brent when we first met and were working together in the summer of 2009. But honestly, who wouldn't be a little obsessed with the guy. Just look at him..
I was definitely hooked (My little sister has the texts to prove it). And after getting to know him and seeing that he had a great personality to go along with his dashing looks, I didn't want or need to look any further.
Thinking back on that summer, Brent and I will be the first to say we never thought we would get married (though I might've had a few dreams or hopes that we would). But in the end, things worked out the way they were supposed to and we are the happiest little newlyweds who are extremely in love :)
Our wedding photographer was Melissa Fullmer. Go to www.melissafullmer.com to see more of her amazing photography!








BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!
ReplyDelete