All of this ugly snow staring at me.
I think Texas is a little confused about what the weather is supposed to be like down here.
It's ok Texas, I'll always love you. I just don't like you one bit right now.
Day 4 stranded in the apartment.
Pros:
I've spent all week with my super handsome husband.
I haven't felt bad about being in sweat pants, a sweat shirt, hair up, no makeup, and cozy socks*
*cozy socks are the greatest thing ever made and I am obsessed and in love with every pair that I have (which are many)
Brent and I checked out the apartment fitness center the other day. I almost wiped out a few times on all the ice when we were making the cold trek to and from the clubhouse.
I've watched seasons 1-4 of Psych. I love Netflix.
![]() |
| This show is quite hilarious. |
![]() |
| And we love Jack Bauer. |
We have quite the selection of baked goods and left overs.
- Snickerdoodles, Cinnamon Streusel Muffins, Banana Bread... delicious.
Shockingly, I have picked up cooking and baking since we've moved in. I will admit I have a ton to learn but I'm excited! Yes, my dear old roommates, this is not a joke.
Cons:
We are stuck in our apartment and can't leave.
It is below freezing outside which makes it ridiculously cold in the apartment.
We are running out of things to do and may very well become part of the couch.
My little sister was supposed to come over and entertain us, however because of the 6-8" of snow that's not happening.
I just really wish this ice/snow madness came after I had printed out my wedding pictures and bought picture frames and other decorative items to personalize this apartment of ours. Then I would have been able to get so much done! Instead our place is still a little messy and the walls are still naked & boring.


No comments:
Post a Comment