Wednesday, February 16

A TV Report

I just have a couple opinions to share from the telly.

On the Bachelor this past Monday (yes me and Brent both watch the Bachelor cause it's quite funny) the psycho Michelle from SLC finally got off. I was so worried that she would be kept on.
Though she added all of the humor to the show with her crazy threats towards the girls, her weird awkward aggressive moments with Brad, and her snide comments, I'm glad Brad wasn't a dummy.
Hopefully Brad ends up with Emily but I have a gut feeling that she leaves the show and they don't end up together. No spoiler comments please!

Now for the Westminister Dog Show that was on the past 2 nights.
I can not believe that this Scottish Deerhound beat out all the other dogs. I know that the judges don't judge based on looks and blah blah blah but come on. This dog was the Best in Show?!
On a happy note, I just found that all 4 seasons of my favorite show in high school is on Netflix! If you need me, I will be on the couch watching every episode. I can't wait.
Dear Netflix, I love you.
Dear Heather, I love you for reminding me to look up this show.

1 comment:

  1. Okay just a few notes of how we should be best friends Aubrey...

    1. you watch the bachelor and have the same exact thoughts as me about Michelle. That girl is one of a kind.

    2. You watched WILDFIRE!!! Totally what me and my girlfriends in high school watched. My brothers may have made fun of it and called it "My Little Pony" but it was one great tv series :)

    ReplyDelete