It was so much fun having a lot of family come into town. Heather was back from BYU and my brother Austin and his kids came into town for the holidays from Iowa. Lucy missed meeting her Aunt Lindsay who had surgery right before so she had to stay home and rest. It had been 2 years since I'd seen my brother, nephew Brighton, and niece Aleena so it was great to spend time with them for a week! Lucy loved all of the attention as well.
Lucy also got to meet her great grandparents (Mama Mae and Papa Kay) and great grandma.
 |
| Perfect candid picture |
 |
| Sage loves baby Lucy |
 |
| Lucy LOVED hanging out with her Uncle Austin, and giving him slobber kisses |
 |
| Lucy with her Uncle Chad and Aunt Aubrey |
 |
| Crazy Auntie Heather is back in town! |
Bowling:
 |
| Bowling clan. So much fun! |
A day at the Ft. Worth Zoo:
 |
| Lizard and Myka stare down |
 |
| Lucy wasn't too sure about the kimono dragon |
 |
| Lucy never lacked attention when her cousins were around |
 |
| I'm not a lover of Brent's crocodile dundee hat, but wearing it at the zoo was somewhat ok. |
 |
| I love when I am with both of my sisters! |
 |
| Baby on the go has to grab a nap where she can |
 |
| The whole lion family together. Favorite part of the zoo. |
 |
| So sad to see these big kids leave |
We made a great attempt at some great grandparent, grandparent, + kids pictures.
 |
My amazing grandmother (Illa Mae) is who Lucy Mae is named after. I hope she gets at least a couple of her incredible talents and qualities.
|
I love 4 generation pictures! So thankful for these wonderful examples.
She doesn't need naps, look at that sweet face all day ;) We love our Lucy.
ReplyDelete