I love to look back at our wedding pictures, and I literally can't believe it's been 5 years! Becoming parents has definitely been the biggest event since we've been married and I feel like the transition was super easy. Sure there have been a few not so glamorous moments and snappy comments to each other but those have been so few. I feel like this next year might be a big one with Brent potentially switching jobs and us potentially moving. I am not the biggest fan of big changes so I am just taking it day-by-day and keeping a positive attitude!
This year we celebrated our anniversary with Brent getting me my annual delicious Godiva chocolate covered strawberries and then we went out to have a fancy dinner at Bob's Steak and Chop House. It was literally the best food I have ever eaten. On the way home we attempted to drive through Deerfield to look at the "amazing Christmas light displays" but after inching through a couple streets and being disappointed we bailed.



No comments:
Post a Comment