Wednesday, November 11

Pictures: Month 4 to 5

Here are some random pictures from the past month! We just love this little peanut.

Lucy finally got to meet her "godfather"..just kidding. But he had to put up with me throughout her entire pregnancy at work so I figure he should get to meet the cute result.
Had lunch with my boss and his wife, Lucy loved talking to them.
Not loving the exersaucer we got to try out over at my friends..she hates feeling stuck
Had to keep these two love birds apart while babysitting. Quinn was a bit too interested in tiny Lucy haha

Lucy went on a 3 day streak of waking up early and wanting to cuddle in bed. It was short lived but I loved the extra snuggles.
This was the first and last time Lucy fell asleep on the church pew. She was exhausted.
Snapchat filters make babies look creepy

We love our BYU cougars 
Lucy is the cutest mini Cougar I've ever seen. 
Holding her own bottle. Lasted 1 second before it was too heavy for her.
This picture literally makes my heart explode. I love watching these two together! Even if I am creeping on the baby cam while I am at work :)

I love taking pictures of Lucy's OOTD (outfit of the day)! I always snapchat them for others to enjoy :)
This shirt is just fantastic.

Lucy chilling with Uncle Evan
Ballerina OOTD

Neon stripes OOTD
It is a rare moment in time when Lucy will just chill when you hold her. So we had to snap a picture. 
And then she fell asleep while eating. She is getting SO big :(

No comments:

Post a Comment