Monday, October 19

"Fall in Love" at the Pumpkin Patch

Courtney and I had been planning a trip to the pumpkin patch to take cute family and cousin pictures. It is always so hard to plan a time when kids are involved. We ended up finally deciding on a Friday evening which meant it was busier than if we had gone during the week. And to top it off Courtney and John both happened to have gotten sick that week and were feeling like zombies. But the girls were healthy and happy so we all still went! (Brent wasn't too thrilled about going, especially hitting traffic on our way out there, but was a great sport since he knows how much I love pictures!)
If you wonder why there are really no pictures of cute Sage, it's because that little redhead has her own agenda, and posing for pictures was not it. She was running all over the place and there was no slowing her down!
We are all happy it's finally cooling down in Texas!
The only picture of all 3 cousins haha
I adore this girl and being her mama
I am so blessed.
Myka loves Lucy and is the sweetest to her. I can't wait to watch these two grow up.



Lucy was a bit unsure of the scarecrow
I spy the little redhead, Sage!
That wagon is needed for that one little pumpkin.


Those deep blue eyes! I never would've guessed our child would have blue eyes. 

I fall in love with these two more and more every day. And watching them together makes my heart melt. This girl smiles bigger and laughs harder when she is with her daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment