It was such a special Sunday for our perfect little girl and our families! Lucy Mae received a beautiful blessing by Brent during our church service. She was surrounded by so many amazing men in our family who love her and will be great examples to her.
In the LDS religion, we do not believe in baptizing infants, but instead give them a name and a blessing. We believe in baptizing children at the age of eight. To learn more about blessings and ordinances of our faith click here!
Though I tried to plan it where she would be happy or asleep during the blessing, that wasn't the case. I should know by now that there is no way to plan with a baby haha. She was tired and so as soon as Brent started the blessing she started crying and, of course, stopped crying as soon as he finished.
We are so blessed to have so many members of our families close by and missed those who weren't able to come!
| Brent made fun of how many dresses I bought and returned for Lucy's blessing dress. But I am so happy with this one that I found online. I wanted a classic dress that I can pass on to Lucy. |
![]() |
| Richardson side |
![]() |
| Stock side |









Everett did the same exact thing when we blessed him. He screamed during the whole thing...and I just laughed on the bench haha. Also, look at the first family picture at Everett's face. He looks mighty mad at Courtney haha!
ReplyDelete