Thankfully, this pregnancy has continued to be smooth sailing and I have been feeling great!
Negatives: the crazy insane dreams I have had and 2 have been so life-like and tragic that I woke up literallycrying sobbing. Not a fan of those. But the dreams of Brent and I fighting aliens have been quite entertaining. And then the annoying back pains which is partially due to my awful posture at work since everything is set up for people who are at least 6 inches shorter than me. I am so grateful for the back massages from Brent when I ask. What a great husband.
Negatives: the crazy insane dreams I have had and 2 have been so life-like and tragic that I woke up literally
I am so grateful I was able to have another ultrasound yesterday since I am "measuring big". Baby girl is healthy and all measurements were normal, and yes it was once again confirmed she's a girl. He even said we could "bet our farm on it." I'm assuming this is an older phrase haha. People kept making me nervous with stories about people they know who were told it was a girl and then out comes a boy. Not that having that happen would be a bad thing but I am a planner and I am planning on a baby girl. We can't wait to meet and spoil you little miss Lucy Mae (or Luce Goose as Brent calls her), but it's best if you stay where you are for 3 more months!
Wow am I seriously a couple weeks away from being in my third trimester?!
Since the entire DFW area is basically closed due to snow and ice, I thought there was no better time to have a little bump photo shoot! Thanks husband for being a good sport :)
HOW FAR ALONG | 26 weeks!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN | Um not sure. But the doctor says I might want to hold back on some of the carbs haha, so I guess a little more than he wants.
MATERNITY CLOTHES? | Most definitely! I've been wearing maternity pants for awhile since baby girl likes sitting low. But I love maternity clothes! They are so comfortable. Favorite online store has been pinkblushmaternity.com. They have some great sales. Maternity scrubs are the best too. I waited a little too long getting them ordered and my other scrub tops were about to become crop tops haha.
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN | Um not sure. But the doctor says I might want to hold back on some of the carbs haha, so I guess a little more than he wants.
MATERNITY CLOTHES? | Most definitely! I've been wearing maternity pants for awhile since baby girl likes sitting low. But I love maternity clothes! They are so comfortable. Favorite online store has been pinkblushmaternity.com. They have some great sales. Maternity scrubs are the best too. I waited a little too long getting them ordered and my other scrub tops were about to become crop tops haha.
STRETCH MARKS | A couple popped up last week..dang it.
MISS ANYTHING? | Sleeping on my stomach and sleeping through the night.
MOVEMENT? | Yes! I didn't start feeling her until about 22 weeks and I have loved feeling her squirm and kick every day since. Brent finally felt her this past week.
FOOD CRAVINGS? | Berries! I want them all. the. time. Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries. Yumm. I am so happy it's almost prime-berry season.
MISS ANYTHING? | Sleeping on my stomach and sleeping through the night.
MOVEMENT? | Yes! I didn't start feeling her until about 22 weeks and I have loved feeling her squirm and kick every day since. Brent finally felt her this past week.
FOOD CRAVINGS? | Berries! I want them all. the. time. Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries. Yumm. I am so happy it's almost prime-berry season.
ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY OR SICK? | I haven't felt sick or queasy, ever. But eating too much Mexican food makes me so bloated. But I love Mexican food too much to stop.
HAVE YOU STARTED TO SHOW? | Definitely. I love when patients at work ask me about my pregnancy. That way I know I am passed the "pregnant or fat?" debate in people's head.
LABOR SIGNS | None and it better stay that way for another 3 months.
BELLY BUTTON – IN OR OUT? | In, but it is more stretched out and weirds me out.
WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF | On, but as soon as the weather gets warm then I'm sure they will be off.
HAPPY OR MOODY? | I feel like I am a happy pregnant lady but I guess that is a question for Brent.
LOOKING FORWARD TO | Buying more baby clothes and starting to get the nursery all together! I have it planned out in my head so hopefully it is as cute in real life.
HAVE YOU STARTED TO SHOW? | Definitely. I love when patients at work ask me about my pregnancy. That way I know I am passed the "pregnant or fat?" debate in people's head.
LABOR SIGNS | None and it better stay that way for another 3 months.
BELLY BUTTON – IN OR OUT? | In, but it is more stretched out and weirds me out.
WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF | On, but as soon as the weather gets warm then I'm sure they will be off.
HAPPY OR MOODY? | I feel like I am a happy pregnant lady but I guess that is a question for Brent.
LOOKING FORWARD TO | Buying more baby clothes and starting to get the nursery all together! I have it planned out in my head so hopefully it is as cute in real life.




No comments:
Post a Comment