Sunday, December 22

3 Year Anniversary!

This year we kept things pretty low key. That morning I had a long practice with our church choir for our Christmas music program we had this morning (and it went well! Yay!) It was the first time that I have played my violin in 3 musical numbers in one Sunday. 
So after a much needed nap we started our plans. 
Izzy is my little napping partner
I came up with our first official tradition! Anniversary gifts are so difficult to think of, especially since our anniversary is so close to Christmas. Since I have been wanting to start our collection of a Christmas town, and finally picked one to start, we went and picked out our first building. And we will pick out a building every year for our anniversary. (Those buildings aren't cheap!) 
Brent loves biking and his first job was at a bike shop so it seemed like a perfect pick.
It will be so fun to see how our little town grows over the years.

We then went to the Galleria in Dallas (which was insanely crowded) and did some window shopping and then ate at the Grand Luxe Cafe which was delicious! We filled up quickly so we will have to go back to get the desserts that we wanted, like the strawberry shortcake (yummmm).

We ended our night with where our love story began..at Cinemark where we worked together :) With our crazy school and work schedules the last 2 weeks we hadn't been able to go see any movies. So we went and saw Frozen which was so good! I can't wait to see it again.


I am so thankful to be sealed to Brent for all eternity. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else. I love him more and more each day and can't wait for what the future holds for us. I feel that these next couple years will have some fun changes for the two of us, first with Brent graduating from UT-Dallas this year! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment