*Be prepared for picture overload
I had been looking forward to May since I found out that both my brother-in-law and also one of my best friends got engaged and were getting married a week a part. I love weddings!
Wedding number 1 was for my brother-in-law Brian and the amazing Mary Jo. She is seriously incredible and I am so happy to have her in the family. I must say she is one of the funniest people I've ever met.
Their wedding was in Southern California, and it was no secret that I was sooo excited to get out of Plano for a few days.
Day 1: Disneyland!
We were there from open-close, and it was amazing.
 |
| Buzz lightyear game |
 |
| Tower of Terror |
 |
| Stock family (minus Mary and Suzanne's family) |
 |
| Indiana Jones |
 |
| Toy Story ride (one of my favorites) |
Day 2: Luncheon and BBQ on the beach
Each of the Stock weddings have had a luncheon or dinner at Maggiannos so the luncheon was, of course, also at Maggiannos. It was fun to meet and get to know Mary's family.
 |
| The happy couple |
 |
| "The Aubreys" |
 |
| Brent and Chad braved the cold water |
 |
| Stock Siblings |
Day 3: The Wedding and Reception (May 4)
Newport Beach Temple. Beautiful Day. Lovely Couple.
 |
| The food was delicious! |
 |
| Loved their little figurines |
 |
| We had to take pictures around the cute venue |
California, you were great. What a wonderful wedding weekend. So happy for that couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment