Thursday, April 25

Frenemies

..more like enemies
For this week we are babysitting my family dog, Akita. She has always been very afraid of other dogs. Very very afraid. Even though she's known Izzy since she was a puppy, she still avoids her whenever she is around. So this is the first time they have spent quality time together...in close quarters.
Though Akita is a bit more comfortable after a few days being here, she still runs away when Izzy comes strolling by. And Izzy has become very protective and is always between us and Akita. She will also push her away when she gets close to her things and growled when she sniffed her bone. 

No matter what, Izzy always has her eyes on Akita
They actually look like Friends!
Side note: I got myself some glasses! Just for the computer since I am officially starting my online classes at BYU-Idaho (boooo!) and will be on the computer for a long time each day. I'll finally graduate...in like 2 years! 2 very long years...


No comments:

Post a Comment