Sunday, April 14

Recap: Christmas!

This year for Christmas we were with Brent's family. We spent Christmas Eve with some extended family which is always a blast, and filled with delicious food! 



Precious Chad and Aubs
So glad to have Aubrey there this year, and the creeper in the back..
Christmas morning at the Stock home is so different than at my house. They are very calm and eat breakfast and they were even watching a movie instead of running in and opening presents. Aubrey was just as confused as I was haha. 
Yayy it's Christmas!
Why are we not opening present?

Whenever there is a present to the whole family, this is how they open it. Sorry it's blurry, I think I was laughing at them.

This is what I was really excited! And it was incredible.
We also went to the Galleria to ice skate, but didn't ice skate. That rink is tiny!
It was a wonderful holiday season. And I am so thankful to live next to both sets of family. The Christmas season is always so fun to spend with family!

Izzy loved her presents too!


No comments:

Post a Comment