Tuesday, April 17

Ketchup Time

Oh dear I'm so behind on blogging. So here's a quick catch up using pictures (sorry for the poor quality of pictures, thanks iphone). 

Last month our poor Izzy got spayed, I am just so glad I work at a vet hospital so that I was able to be with her all day long, and monitor the surgery. But everything went great! She looked so pitiful all night and whenever she had to wear her cone.



The next big events were Brent getting this treasure for me:

It's a Le Creuset utensil crock. It is the best thing ever. Not only does it come in the cutest colors but it holds so many utensils. Our old one was just too skinny. I love it to pieces. Highly recommend it to all.

Hm and I got this beauty!
2006 Ford Escape
I loooove it. I've never had my own car (always has been borrowing one of my parents), so I am thrilled to finally say "I HAVE A CAR!" I am so thankful that I've been able to use one of my parents cars for the last year, but I definitely don't miss it. I wish I had a picture of the car I was driving, but let's just say my sister's name for it was "poin dexter" haha. 

Also on April 2nd, I got a new niece on who I was able to go and hold for hours last weekend. Love her to pieces and I am so glad she's not too far away like my other nieces and nephews!
Myka Anne Houghton
Easter- we were lucky to have Brent's entire side of the family in town! I had so much fun hanging out with my nieces. The boys all played outside for hours, and Izzy has never had more fun or been more exhausted. It was a great weekend. 









However, that weekend Brent caught a stomach bug, along with a hand full of people from Brent's extended family, and he was extremely sick for 2 days. I was such a terrible wife and though he had been up throwing up all night, I left him and went to work!! I know I'm awful. He ended up calling his dad and going to the ER. I am so thankful his family lives super close by. After getting some medicine and fluids he was a lot better. But if you know Brent, it takes a lot to get him to the point where he can't move off the couch. 


Sorry to end with such a depressing picture..
but that's basically all that has happened since I last posted. 
Exciting things to come: my brother and his family are coming to visit (!!!), my little sister finally comes home from BYU for the summer (!!!), and my brother-in-law's wedding in a couple weeks (!!!). Fun fun fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment