.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We are staying in good ol' Texas
Brent and I feel really good about our decision. I didn't think I would be this ok with it to be honest but sometimes you gotta be realistic and stop being stubborn. Or at least I had to be.
Though we would've loved to go to Utah, it just wasn't meant to be I guess.
And Colorado was a very close third option Nicole :)
Now I have the fun job of looking at the Speech Pathology programs at both UTD and TWU to see which one is better for me and which will take my BYU credits. That's what I'll be dealing with for the next few months. Yippee!!
To all our Utah friends and fam, we are so sad we won't be out there with y'all.
To Nicole Barbs Smith, I'm sorry I couldn't convince Brent to change state residency to attend school up there and move next to you so that we could be always together. Skyping will have to suffice :(
To all of our Texas fam and friends, you're stuck with us for a lot longer than we all thought. Suckers.

ahhh, i had a feeling this would be the decision! i'm sure you'll get it all worked out and eventually think 'i'm SO glad we didn't go back to utah'. :)
ReplyDelete