Brent did an amazing job making me feel loved and special for my first mother's day. A pretty orchid (which was delivered broken so we got another for free which was also broken so we got credit for a different bouquet! 3 flowers for the price of one haha), a cute card which Brent tried and failed to outline Izzy's paw and Lucy's hand on (it was the thought), and a gift card to go get a much needed massage! He also had to speak in church that day so I got to hear how much he appreciated me and how great I am at being a mom over the pulpit :) He gave a great talk.
I love being a mom. I love it so much. And I am so blessed to have Lucy and Brent and I can't forget about our little black dog Izzy.
To honor my amazing mom and mother in law we had to give them a cute picture of Lucy to show how much she loves them! We love that we are so close to both of them and that Lucy can have a close relationship with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment