Saturday, June 20

First Week of June

Every day I just kept wondering if it would be the day I went into labor. I tried all of the ways they say induces labor including having my doctor strip my membranes..no luck. I was scheduled to go to the hospital the night of June 10th (4 days past my due date) to be induced, so the big question was if I would start labor naturally before then or not.
I was still feeling really good for basically being 40 weeks pregnant. I was still getting sleep. Evenings around dinner time seemed to be the most uncomfortable with annoying backaches. But over all there wasn't much to complain about. We had a feeling that meant I would end up making it to my induction date.

June 5th, I turned 25! It was such a weird day since all I could think about and want was my baby girl. It would've been fun to share my birthday with her, but she obviously wanted her own special day. Brent was very sweet and spoiled me with great gifts. I didn't want to plan anything like dinner with the family since I never knew how I would be feeling. We ended up celebrating that night with my family. Brent baked me an amazing strawberry cake that I found on pinterest. It was heavenly.


My birthday also fell on National Donut Day! So you know we hit that up.
Brent does a great job at wrapping presents.

The amazing strawberry masterpiece. It will be my birthday request every year.
Next thing I knew I was overdue and going crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment