Tuesday, December 13

Birthday Boy is 24!

Wow. It's been forever since I've blogged. Aren't you all just dying to know what's been going on in my extremely exciting life? Well let me just fill you in...all the way from where we left off.


My hubs turned the big 24!! ..last month :) 
Birthday shopping and Christmas shopping for this guy stresses me out to the extreme. If you don't know Brent, he is very picky particular about things he wants. He has expensive taste and it can't be any brand and usually he has researched everything to a T. See why I would be pulling a few hairs out? 
So for his birthday present I kinda cheated and took him with me shopping. So he knew his main present. 

He really got into posing with his presents.
His gifts from Vans (that's not all he got)

This birthday boy also got 2 cakes. A chocolate one from his mom and his cousin made him his favorite: German Chocolate (yuuuck).



Also for his birthday I told him I would try out bangs since he has been bugging me to get them. So I went and cut my hair! 


Some days I like them, some days they drive me bonkers. 

And then I can't help but include this picture of my manly man. He walked in through the door looking like this after a church young mens activity. I laughed SO hard. 
And his camo wardrobe has only grown from the time this picture was taken..oh dear I love that boy. A lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment